You can reserve your seat for Empower by visiting the registration page.
No! Empower is open to more than just Laserfiche customers and partners. Any IT or business leader who is interested in learning how Laserfiche products can help improve customer or citizen services, streamline critical processes or support a remote workforce is welcome to attend. Or, if you’d like to learn more about COVID-19 solutions that can help maintain business continuity, protect revenue streams or manage reopening, you’re welcome to join us at Empower.
Six pass types are available to meet your needs, whether you’re looking to just attend keynotes or get hands-on lab training.
- Essential Pass: Limited access to two days of the Empower digital experience, including keynotes, select content and networking. No cost to you or your organization.
- Power Pass: Unlimited access to the full five-day Empower digital experience, including industry certification courses, on-demand courses and the product training library. $199.
- Technical Training Pass: Tackle the most in-depth technical topics in three days of live training sessions with the Laserfiche development team. $499, Includes all access provided with the Power Pass.
- Lab Training Pass: These hands-on training sessions with our expert Laserfiche trainers are our most popular sessions. Register for Monday, Thursday or Friday, depending on which sessions fit your needs. Seats are extremely limited. $699, Includes all access provided with the Power Pass.
- Executive Summit Pass: This half-day exclusive forum covers topics that matter most to CIOs and business executives. This session is by invitation only.
- Solution Provider Pass: Expand your potential for recurring revenue and thrive at the forefront of digital transformation. During the exclusive solution provider track, we’ll share our plans for innovation for the coming year and provide a sneak peek at the latest product trends and releases. You will also have access to the benefits that a Power Pass has to offer.
While it will still be five days long, the Empower agenda will look a little different than in years past. This year, we’ll be offering two days of keynotes and breakout sessions and three days of hands-on training.
Although we may not be gathering in person this year for networking and connections as we’re used to, rest assured that we’ll have plenty of opportunities for you to mingle with your #FicheFriends, from user groups to development Q&As and more.
Here’s a quick look at the week:
|Monday, Feb 22||Tuesday, Feb 23||Wednesday, Feb 24||Thursday, Feb 25||Friday, Feb 26|
|Labs, Technical Training, Professional Development Courses, Solution Provider content||Keynotes, Breakout Sessions, Networking, Exhibitor Hours||Keynotes, Breakout Sessions, Networking, Exhibitor Hours||Labs, Technical Training, Industry Certification Courses||Labs, Technical Training|
Our digital experience will be different from years past, so be prepared for content for multiple styles of learning, with some of your favorites returning and some new ones added to the agenda. Stay tuned for what’s coming – we have some exciting content planned to inspire you and help you learn!
Empower 2021 is all about re-imagining the possibilities of work by:
- Leveraging Technology: Cloud, hybrid, mobile, bots, AI and machine learning — they’re all hot topics in the tech world, but what do they mean for you?
- Powering Digital Transformation: Learn how to use Laserfiche to transform vital processes, drive change and deliver results.
- Leading Through Change: You’ll learn leadership skills that can help you and your organization adapt to changing circumstances and support diversity and equity at work and in your community.
- Hearing Success Stories from Our Community: Laserfiche customers will share their success stories to inspire new ideas and leave you with actionable takeaways.
For those who want to keep the learning going, Empower 2021 offers self-paced, on-demand training sessions, as well as ebooks, action plans and worksheets to inspire ideas and leave you with a strategy to drive change at your organization.
No virtual machine download is needed. Our platform will allow you to access your own sandbox environment through a web browser. For lab participants, we recommend having a second monitor if possible.
Will we have technical or lab training specific to either self-hosted or cloud, or will training offered be applicable to both?
If a lab applies only to a specific platform, it will be noted in the title. Please note that when you’re picking classes, you can definitely go to courses that aren’t for the platform you currently use if you’d like to take a look or get prepared if you’re planning to migrate. Many of the classes will offer content that will still be valuable for you, but the interface will be different.
If you have purchased a Power Pass (or a pass that includes access provided by the Power Pass), you can watch all live content on-demand. It will be available for six months after it’s aired. If you have an Essential Pass, you will not have access to on-demand content, whether it’s live or pre-recorded.
If you’ve purchased a Power Pass, you can access on-demand live and pre-recorded content for six months after Empower concludes. If you’d like to upgrade your Essential Pass to include on-demand content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about Empower or our registration terms and conditions, please feel free to contact email@example.com or call us at (562) 988-1688 ext. 212 for any questions. Our full Registration Terms and Conditions are located here.
All cancellations or substitutions must be made in writing and by e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellations or substitutions will be accepted if made in any other format. Refunds will not be given to registrants who do not attend without cancelling in advance (no-shows).
Event payment must be made in full and in US Dollars. Payment must be made via credit card at the time you register for the Event. Once payment has been received, you may print an invoice/receipt from your registration record or request one from the Laserfiche Events Team at email@example.com. Admission to the Event will not be granted without payment being received in full. Laserfiche reserves the right to cancel your registration without notice for failure to pay in accordance with these Terms. Laserfiche is not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from such cancellation.
Early Bird: December 7, 2020 at 5PM PST
Refunds: January 22, 2021 at 5PM PST
Empower has various levels of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities. Whether you need to increase brand awareness, deliver a message to a targeted audience or create buzz during the conference, our sponsorship team can tailor solutions to meet your needs. To receive a copy of the Empower 2021 sponsorship package, please email us. Please note not all opportunities in the sponsorship package may be available, as some may have already sold.