You can reserve your seat for Empower by visiting the registration page.
You’re the person who knows the system so well, you’re called the “Laserfiche expert” by your peers. Keep your knowledge sharp and up-to-date with four days of non-stop training!
- Power Users: Make your workdays even more productive by learning quick tips, tricks and shortcuts in Laserfiche.
- Scanner Operators: If your role is to import content into Laserfiche, we have all kinds of helpful advice. Learn how to clean up scanned pages, extract information and set up an efficient filing system.
- Departmental Administrators: Learn how to build and maintain a superior Laserfiche system with workflow training, tips on setting up users and groups, template design and more.
Learn how to deploy speedy, sustainable and secure Laserfiche systems — while gathering the support of end users—from the experts who develop and support Laserfiche.
- Business Analysts: In speaking sessions and hands-on labs, you’ll learn the best way to map business processes, develop user personas and simplify change.
- Technology Implementers: Empower is a productivity playground for implementers. Deepen your knowledge of Laserfiche deployment, customization, integration and security in hands-on labs.
- Records Managers: New and experienced records managers will learn how to set up file systems, retention rules and work with—not against—business users.
- System Administrators: Learn tips for designing an easy-to-use system, setting up security, optimizing performance and more.
- Integrators: Get a “developer’s-eye” view of Laserfiche and come up with strategies for planning and implementing integrations with your existing applications.
Senior and Executive Management
You want to improve efficiency, automate business processes and strengthen the infrastructure of your organization. At Empower, you’ll learn by networking with industry leaders who have driven successful initiatives at their organizations.
- Business Managers and Directors: Get the tools to make your department more productive and maximize revenue generation.
- IT Managers and Directors: Gain a better understanding of how Laserfiche can solve problems in every department, help you make the most of your infrastructure resources and enhance information security.
- Operations Managers and Directors: For the manager who does it all, Empower offers classes on every subject you want to master. Choose from courses on project management, workflow design, troubleshooting and more.
- C-Level Executives: Come away with industry insights, new connections and ideas to successfully implement strategic initiatives across the enterprise.
Be a part of the largest gathering of the worldwide Laserfiche community.
- Laserfiche Resellers: Find out about the latest developments, hone your Laserfiche skills and network with many of your clients—all under one roof.
- Consultants: Join other consultants, analysts and experts and gain access to an exclusive curriculum designed to give you the most relevant insight into the ECM industry.
Empower 2020 classes will be announced soon.
If you have any questions about Empower or our registration terms and conditions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (562) 988-1688 ext. 212 for any questions. Our full Registration Terms and Conditions are located here.
*Registration prices do not include hotel or travel costs.
All cancellations/substitutions must be made in writing by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (562) 424-2118. No telephone cancellations/substitutions will be accepted.
If Laserfiche cancels a single session for any reason, it assumes no responsibility for nonrefundable airline tickets or other travel costs. Laserfiche will make every effort to immediately notify registrants of a cancellation. Laserfiche reserves the right to cancel any single session that has insufficient enrollment. Refunds will not be given to registrants who do not attend without canceling in advance (no shows).
- Event Registration: A full refund, minus a $50 processing fee, will be issued when a cancellation is received in writing before 11:59PM PST on February 10, 2020.
- Name Changes: Name changes will be allowed up until 5PM PST on February 10, 2020.
Please review the Conference and Hotel Cancellation Policies prior to canceling your conference attendance or hotel reservation.
All prices are in U.S. dollars. You may complete your online registration with one of the following payment methods: check, American Express, MasterCard or Visa. You may also request an invoice if you wish to send a check for payment.
Payment must be received prior to the beginning of the conference for attendees to sign up for classes. Registrants who have not paid will not be allowed to attend any of the conference sessions. We do not accept onsite registration and payment.
- Super Early Bird: June 28, 2019 at 5PM PST
- Early Bird: December 6, 2019 at 5PM PST
- Refunds: January 10, 2020 at 5PM PST
- Registration: February 3, 2020 at 5PM PST
Empower has various levels of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities. Whether you need to increase brand awareness, deliver a message to a targeted audience or create buzz during the conference, our sponsorship team can tailor solutions to meet your needs. To receive a copy of the Empower 2020 sponsorship package, please email us. Please note not all opportunities in the sponsorship package may be available, as some may have already sold.
Empower will take place at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, an urban waterfront destination overlooking Rainbow Harbor, Queensway Bay and miles of sandy Pacific Ocean beachfront. Attendees can take advantage of conference downtime to explore the many attractions of downtown Long Beach!
Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, 300 East Ocean Boulevard, Long Beach, California 90802.
Laserfiche has reserved discounted room blocks at a number of hotels. We recommend that you book your room as soon as possible. You can view our list of hotels here for the 2020 conference. Unless otherwise specified by Laserfiche, participants are responsible for individual travel expenses, accommodations and ground transportation.
Classes for Empower 2020 will be published in fall 2019. All registrants will receive an email announcement when the first classes go live and will be able to start signing up and building their schedule using the online course selector. Classes will continue to be added throughout the year.
Download the list of 2019 class descriptions to see the types of learning opportunities that will be available.
The Empower agenda will feature presentations, labs, and case studies on every aspect of the Laserfiche suite, as well as educational presentations from customers, analysts and industry experts. New courses will be announced soon. Please note that this course list is not complete—we will continue adding more courses throughout the year. Titles and descriptions may also be updated as we get closer to the event.
Topics covered at past Empower conferences included:
- Introduction to Laserfiche
- Searching in Laserfiche
- Scanning in Laserfiche
- Fundamentals of Records Management
- Implementing a Security Policy in Laserfiche
- Workflow Reporting and Process Analytics
- Integration Strategies
- Capture Strategies
- Best Practices in Quick Fields
- Effective Audit Strategies
- What’s New in Laserfiche
- And many more!
Laserfiche will supply the laptops for all hands-on lab classes, so you do not need to bring your computer to follow along. However, attendees who have signed up to use their own laptops for lab sessions will need to download the Empower virtual machine before arriving at the conference, since the files will not be available on-site. The virtual machine will be available to download from the Laserfiche Support Site 3 weeks prior to the conference.
If you require help with configuration after downloading the files, you can visit the Information Center on Tuesday to get assistance from a Laserfiche team member.
The free Empower mobile app allows users to view schedules, select courses, and connect with other attendees. You can even access location and speaker information and post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths. In addition, you can earn points and prizes for being active on the app and at the conference. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
Continental breakfast will be provided on February 12-14.
Lunch will be provided on February 11-13.
Additionally, heavy appetizers will be served during the Special Event on February 12 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm.